Clothing and Shoe haul!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've missed blogging so much and I promise I will be back soon. I decided to take a break of studying and make a post of a few clothing items I've picked up recently.
The first pair of shoes is from Rack Room Shoes. My sister's college graduation is coming up soon and I wanted a new pair of heels. These were on sale for $30 and their really simple and comfortable. I believe these are 3 inches. They have a peep-toe, and I tried to catch a picture showcasing the fact that they have really small holes throughout that create a visual interest without being crazy.


Then I went to Kohl's where the rest of my money was spent. I got these pair of really adorable silver strappy flats. I like these because they are open and spring/summer-like but they don't slap your feet like flip-flops do.
The next thing I got was this casual dress. It's navy blue and lime green with a t-shirt style top, a cinched waist with a braided brown belt, and a short flowy skirt.

Then I got this sunday-style grey skirt for church with some "flowers" on the bottom.

I have been searching for a pair of colored shorts and I absolutely fell in love with these. They are actually much more green in real life. A true bright teal, where as in the picture they just look bright blue.

The last piece of clothing was this shirt I got specifically to tuck into a high-waisted black shirt (which may be my first OOTD post in a few weeks) and it's just a bright blue shirt that looks quite simple. My mom likes to tell me the clothes that look simplest on the hanger look the best on me (that could just be motherly-love talking.)

You guys seeing my color scheme for this spring? The last thing I bought at Kohl's was this pair of earrings. Their gorgeous silver earrings with teal stones. 
The last place I went was Bath and Body Works. I had a $10 off a $30 purchase and all of their signature line was buy 3 get 3 free. I got a shower gel and lotion of the following scents: Black Raspberry Vanilla, Rio Rumberry, and Bali Mango. The BRV shower gel is for me, the lotion for my mom, and one of either the RR or BM sets is for me, the other is for my sister.


I hope you enjoyed and watch out for more posts soon. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment