1. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser (review here)
In the morning, I don't like to use an acne fighting cleanser because it irritated and dried out my skin in the past. So instead, I use this product that wakes me up while cleaning my skin.
Because I have very oily skin and live qwhere it is not uncommon for it to be in the triple-digits, anything that is mattifying is my best friend. I was actually pleasantly surprised with this moisturizer because it really did help mattify my face. It wasn't too greasy (which is great during the day) but still moisturizes your face and it has SPF 15.
3. The last thing I use in the morning, is the ProActive Daily Oil Control. My sister used the ProActive system and didn't want this. It does really help with oily skin, but I don't think I will repurchase when I run out. I only wear this whenever I am wearing makeup for the day.
1. After removing my makeup with whatever makeup reover I am using for the time, I use the Clearasil UltraDaily Face Wash. It's a reallly nice facial cleanser designed to fight acne.
2. At night, I use the Clean and Clear Advantages moisturizer. It's really moisturizing and does leave my face a little bit greasier which is why I use it at night.
3. The last thing I use daily is the Clearasil Ultra Spot Treatment. It really helps, A LOT for specific acne marks.
Twice a weak:
1. To exfoliate my skin, I use the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Acne Scrub. It works really well, but I can't use it very often as that would be too ebrasive on my skin.
I hope you all enjoyed! If you want reviews on any of these products, comment down below.