Quick Mini Haul and Preview Tutorial

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Now this is not a haul with a bunch of stuff I do not need. I am trying out for drill team and needed a few things. I am also on thesdearch for Wet 'n' Wild's Mega Lash mascara (because it's waterproof and I don't have a waterpoof mascara) and then I will be all set. Neither my nearest Target, nor my nearest Wal-Mart had it.

The first two things I picked up are extremely boring. A black shirt and pants. Both from the brand BCG at Academy. We are required to wear all black on the last day of tryouts so that's what I picked up.
 




Also, throughout the rest of the tryout process, we are not allowed to wear Soffe's unless we have leggings underneath. I picked up this pair from Kohl's. They are capri black leggings.
(excuse the rotated picture, does anybody know how to fix it when it's already on Blogger?)



The last ting I picked up with this Elf Brightening Eye Quad in Drama. I don't have any smokey eye shadows and we are required to wear competition makeup the last day of tryouts. I picked up this one because it was cheap.



 I was messing around with my "competition" makeup, and came up with a "cute" look. I will be trying it out, again, next weekend to make sure i have it perfect, and will be doing a tutorial. Here is a quick preview.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment