Review: Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hey lovelies!
Today I am going to be reviewing the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser. Before I get too far into the review, I would just like to state that this product is one of my absolute favorite products to use on my face. Ever. But the rating does not reflect that because it doesn't do what it is said to do.


This cleanser is super great for a pick-me-up, whether it's morning or not. I use this cleanser every morning, and also before special events and even sleepovers. It not only wakes you up physically, but somehow makes your skin look more vibrant as well. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean and it smells fairly good, citrusy.
It isn't meant to cure acne, so it doesn't, but it sure doesn't make your acne worse. It is also really cheap and can be found at basically any drugstore with other Clean and Clear products.
Now why is this product rated so low? This product does not control oil whatsoever. If you do buy this product, don't expect your face to magically be matte, but honestly, it doesn't bother me.
The packaging is nothing special, but it is bright and has a pump which is always nice.
Product: 2/5
Texture: 5/5
Packaging: 4.5/5
Overall: C
I really like this product but it only does half of what it says it does.

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment