2012 Spring Fashion Trends

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hey guys! So today I did some research on the up and coming 2012 spring trends.

1. Black and White looks totally stylish. Especially with bold coloblock type designs.
Get the look from Forever 21: This white dress with black on the outside slims your body.

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress&ProductID=2008584973&VariantID

2. Lace! I personally love lace, and white lace is in.
Get the look from Forever21: This tank top is really adorable and is a less dramatic way to use lace.



3. Zig-zags.  I personally feel as if I do not pull off zig-zags but if you the confidence to, go for it!
Get the look from Forever 21: This neutral zigzag tunic, has a flattering neck line and a flowy bodice. Check it out!


4. One-Shoulder: One-shoulder dresses are my favorite. You don't have to worry about your dress falling down!
Get the look from Forever 21: There are actually a lot of one-shoulder dresses at Forever 21, and a lot are more like the pictures. This dress, is a more fun one-shoulder dress that I feel is more appropriate for younger girls.




There are definitely more trends out there, but these were some of my favorite that I found on fashionologie. Hope you are having an amazing day!

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsered. No pictures are my own and were either found on fashionolgie or Forever 21's website.


0 comments:

Post a Comment