Favorite Products of All Time

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So I lost the chord to upload pictures from my actual cameras so reviews and looks will have to wait. I haven't posted in a while, so I'm going to post my favorite products of all time!

1. Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadows in Sunbaked Neutrals.
These eyeshadows are absolutely amazing. These were one of the first eyeshadows I ever bought, and they remain my favorite. The very first color is perfect for all over the lid, then there is a matte brown that is perfect for in the crease for a daily look. Then a glittery orange and a green. Then the second row has a dark brown, bronze, white, and an olive green. The four neutral (champagne, matte brown, dark brown, and white) eyeshadows make up my everyday makeup. I The others (especially the bronze and olive) are really fun for more dramatic looks. I would recommend picking up the next time you're at a drugstore.
2. Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
This compact is really amazing. The blush is a super gogreous peachy pink. It looks amazing with a few layers for a natural flush, or built up to a more dramatic cheek. I can see, that if you have a darker skin tone, it won't show up, as it is quite sheer and light colored in the first place. The bronzer seems to be really orange when swatched. It looks fine in the pan and on the skin it is less orange than on the swatch, but you have to keep it quite light. You don't want to look like an oompa loompa. I really love this blush though and the bronzer will work if needed.

3. Ulta Mineral Eyeliner in Blue-Grey and Black
The Ulta Minerals eyeliner, is the only eyeliner my sister and mom use. When I first started wearing makeup, my mom picked up a Blue-grey (her favorite) and a Black (sister's favorite) during one of Ulta's sales. I only started wearing pencil liner on a regular basis a few months ago, and these are my favorite. They are the perfect blend between creamy and solid and last a long time. They are $8 but can usually be found on some kind of BOGO Free.

4. Eco Tools Brushes
I have three different sets of ecotools brushes(the 6 piece eye, 6 piece traditional, and mineral). They are all so soft and such good quality. I haven't tried too many brushes, but these are amazing. It's always a bonus that they are cruelty free.


Now I know these favorites are really short, but I don't want to post every product I like and my collection is still growing. I also chose products that I have been using for more than a couple weeks (which I really love some of the products I recently bought) but I am waiting to include them until I use them so more.
Hope you are all having an amazing day!

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment