The Quiet Place Project

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I decided I needed a little bit of a break from the traditional beauty post, to talk about a topic that is very important to me.
The society that I am currently growing up in, is very technology oriented. But I feel like all the Facebook and Twitter and other websites like that are actually degrading on teenagers world wide. I know what it feels like to be the girl, that whenever I post a new picture, nobody comments, then another girl posts a picture, and everybody comments with "You're so gorgeous!". It makes me feel terrible and I know that it makes other people feel just as bad.
The quiet place project, is a project devoted to taking you away from all the notifications, and bring you to a place of peace. A place where nothing, not your cell phone, or facebook, takes the quiet away. A place where it is just you, and the calming music.
I highly recommend that you go to this link, right away, and take a break. A well-deserved break. Any time you are feeling stressed, whether it has somehting to do with your notifications, or just other parts of life, go to this website it really helps.

http://thequietplaceproject.com/thequietplace

I hope you don't mind the absense of fashion/makeup/clothing, but remember the most important part of beauty, is a smile.
Keep smiling gorgeous girls. Don't let anybody bring you down. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment