Beauty Wishlist

Thursday, March 15, 2012

This is m,y currfent beauty wishlist. Mainly high-end products. I currently am not buying makeup, but even if I was I doubt I would splurge on any of these things, ebcause I am just so cheap. :D I thought it would be a simple post to do. So if any of you want to send me any item on my list...(:

The first item is the Naked 2 Palette. I really like the colors of these shadows more than the original Naked palette.


The next product is the Butter London nail polish in Slapper. It's the prettiest bright blue I've ever seen.
The next nail polish is China Glaze's For Aurdrey. Everybody and their mother has this polish, but me.


The next product is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush in Exposed. I currently only have 2 blushes outside of this big palette thingy, and this one is so gorgeous!



I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion, and I don't really think it fulfills everything I need. Once I run out, I think I'll try the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. If it doesn't work, I can return it and just get the UDPP again.


Whenever I saw this palette, I started drooling. The colors are gorgeous! It's the Too Faced Naked Eye Soft and Sexy Palette.



I am a sucker for chcolate. Who wouldn't want a bronzer that smelled like chocolate? I've heard great things about the Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer.


Then is Benefit's Benetint. This supposedly gives you a gorgeous rosy glow.


If I had money to invest on brushes, I would invest in these 2 brush kits from Sigma. The first one is the Synthetic Essential Kit, and then the Sigma 12 Brush Kit in Make Me Crazy because I love purple!




So that's it! Of course I would love to have all the makeup in the world, but this is what REALLY stood out to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment