Tag: Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hiya! I have about 3 reviews I want to upload, but pictures just aren't working. So for now, a tag? I think yes.
1. Gluttony: What are your most delicous beauty products?
I have two most "delicious" products. One, my Softlips chapstick in Cherry. Best smelling lip balm ever. The other is my Ulta Supershiny Lipgloss in Whisper, but I think they changed the scent. It used to be a really nice vanilla, now it's not the same.

2. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty product? Most expensive?
Least expensive would probably be my Wet and Wild nail polishes in Black Creme/ French White Creme. Only 99 cents. My most expensive is just my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I know, lame. I mostly have drugstore things.

3. Wrath - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been the hardest to find?
I have a love/hate relationship with my Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips, because they take me FOREVER to apply, but the final look is so pretty. I haven't really had trouble finding anything. The only things I remember not being able to find was the Maybelline Baby Lips in the colors I wanted.

4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect do to laziness?
As above, my Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips, as gel eyeliner is a pain to me.

5. Pride: What beauty product gives you more confidence?
My L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder. It takes away the disgusting shine off my face, keeps the rest of my makeup on, AND has some coverage.

6. Lust - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
If we're going look wise, I am a sucker for brown hair/blue eyes. Personality wise, they would need to be very easy-going and be able to make me laugh.

7. Envy: What product would you most like to recieve as a gift?
Either the Naked 2 palette or a nice perfume, such as DKNY's Be Delicious or Taylor Swift s Wonderstruck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment