Mini Haul: Ulta Rewards

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey lovelies! Long time no blog! Sorry, I've been really busy!
Anyways, I got my Ulta Reqards Newsletter a while ago, and just now was able to go. I was a level 4, but my Ulta didn't have any of the level 4 (or 3) things I wanted. I know you used to be able to get things to add up to 4 (like 1 two and 2 1's) so I was going to do that, but I wasmy first cashier said we couldn't. Then we just went ahead and got this item, and then the lady stratched out the 4 on the coupon and wrote two. I didn't realize it until we got in the car, so now I'm not sure if I still have rewards or not...
Either way, here is the Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Brazen, whoo that's a mouthful. The colors are out-of-the-ordinary neutrals, that look like they will really bring out blue eyes.  It has a gorgeous shimmery yellow higlight, a peachy-orange, a dark bronze, and a dark brown. I really like the fact that these aren't overly shimmery, but still capture the bronzey shades. I only swatched them, and they were a bit dry, but all of them but the highlight have a decent amount of pigment. I will say, I like this packaging a lot better than the old Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow packaging. It also has a look-example on the back.



That's it!
I'll see you guys soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment