Review: NYC Kohl Eyeliner in 926 White

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hiya!
Today's review is on a product that was incredibly cheap. Only $.99 at Wal-Mart. I looked for a picture of the white one, but couldn't find one, and I couldn't take my own as it is hard to capture the foil writing. Just imagine this pencil in white.
(image credit to polyvore.com)

This product is incredibly long, compared to other eyeliners. This might be good, as you get more product, but it is extremely unhandy to travel with.
Now this product is not very creamy and pigmented, but is buildable. Because of the lack of creamyness it lasts quite a long time on the water line, which is the only place I would use this eyeliner. If your looking for a white base, or eyeliner than can work as a highlighter, look elsewhere, because this is very dry.
I have to warm this eyeliner up on the back of my hand, then apply to my waterline, which allows me to do less tugging on my eye.



Product: 3.5/5
Pigmentation: 2/5
Texture: 2/5
Lasting power: 4.5/5
Application: 3/5
Packalging: 4/5
Overall: C
This eyeliner isn't creamy or pigmented, but lasts nicely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment