Nail Polish Obsession Tag

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1. What's your favourite nail polish company?
Probably Ulta. They are often BOGO Free, making them $3 each. They don't have the biggest color selection but they work really well.

2. Glitter or no glitter?
No glitter. I love the look, but it takes forever to come off.

 
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
I haven't tried too many of any of these brands, but I would have to say OPI. Essie really disappointed me, and I haven't actually painted my nails with the China Glaze polish I do own. Plus I love OPI's brush.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
Probably around twice a week, although it varies.

5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
I really love blues! Light blue, bright blues, dark blues...I love them against my cool complexion.

6. Darks or brights?
Brights! I love looking at my nails and seeing a bright pop of color.
7. What are you wearing on your nails at this moment? 
Ulta's Blue Streak
 

8. Matte nails - in or out?
Out. I occasionally see looks that I really like with matte nails, but I prefer the glossy look.

9. French Manicure?
I think their super classy for a special occasion, but their too plain for everyday.

10. Favourite winter colour?
I love the color of Essie's Chinchilly, but the formula leaves me hanging, haha. I just love more neutral colors, like dusty pinks and browns.
 
I hope you enjoyed this quick post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment