Haul

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yep. I broke my Project Pan. I'll save the excuses and just get unto the haul.
The first thing I picked up were these shoes from American Eagle by Payless. I also had a 20% off coupon. Their adorable jean colored peep-toe shoes with ruffles and a little bit of bling.

This shirt I got from Ross (one of my favorite places to shop). It's an XL when I normally wear a M, but it's just so big and flowy, it's adorable. The lace looks gorgeous when you wear it over bright tank top.

This picture does this article of clothing no Justice, but it's an adorable navy blue light jacket-type-thing that I found at Kohls.

For spring time I needed a new pair of shorts, and these are the brand Levi's also from Kohls. I like the distressing and their not TOO short.

Then I just got a pair of yoga pants because they were on sale for like $12.

Then I just got two pairs of Soffe's, one in "Vivid Blue", and then just a plain black pair.
At Ulta I got two nail polishes from Sally Hansen. They are the Extreme Wear line, which I am super impressed with. The first color is Blue Me Away!. It's pretty similar to Slapper, based on online swatches, from Butter London which I love.

This one is on my nails right now, the color Coral Reef. It's been on for almost a week, with a cheap base coat, and there is only little wear. It's a bright coral, that looks different in different lighting. Sometimes it looks really orange, others really pink.

I have the Wet and Wild Wild Shine nail polish in Black Creme and was super impressed so I just picked up French White Creme.

I don't have a liquid liner, so I tried this one by NYX. It was only $4.50 and it is in the color Extreme Black. It's super great, lasts a long time, but still washes off easily.

Then I got a Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. It doesn't last all day on me as eyeshadow, and it creases in a few hours, completely fading by the end of the school day.,, but I love it as a cream eyeliner. 
Then I got these shadows from Covergirl in Crystal Waters. The white isn't pigmented at all, and the green isn't that pigmented, but workable. The blues are gorgeous. 
I also got this Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light. It is the perfect bronzer for fair skin. It swatches kinda orange, but when it's on your skin it's absolutely gorgeous. It has the faintest amount of shimmer that I love, because it gives you a glow, but actual shimmer isn't detectable.

The last thing I got was the Covergirl Contouring Trio in Purely Plum. The middle pink is a go The darker one is a little hard for me to use, but it is nicely pigmented.Gorgeous every day glow, and the light peachy-pink is a really pretty highlighter.

I hope you all enjoyed.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Coral Reef looks super pretty =)

Post a Comment