Review: L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover Review

Monday, February 27, 2012

This product is honestly one of my most hated eye makeup removers. Ever. I wear contacts and if I get this in my eye, it stings. Really badly. Now I don't even wear waterproof makeup, and this makeup remover barely got off my eyeshadow and mascara. Add in a longer-lasting eyeliner like my Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips and you have to use so much product to even get it off.
I really think this makeup remover does a terrible job BUT I have heard the L'Oreal Nakeup Remover in the green bottle works a lot better. This retails for around $6, but it truly isn't worth that.
I will say, this makeup remover doesn't cloud my vision, isn't oily, and when I'm not wearing contacts it doesn't sting.
Packaging isn't that important, but I think it's a little tacky with the top, but that could just be me being picky,

Product: 1/5
Texture: 4/5
Packaging: 3/5
Overall: D
If I had no other makeup remover I would use this, but otherwise, no thanks.

Disclaimer: This picture is not mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment