40 Beauty Questions Tag?

Monday, February 6, 2012


I saw this tag on perfectlyimperfectsbeautyblog, (originally posted in 2010) but I wanted to do it in 2012 anyways, just so you guys can get to know me a little bit better.


  1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
  2. What skin type do you have (dry,oily,combo)? Combination-Acne Prone
  3. What is your current facial wash? Clearasil Daily Face Wash
  4. Do you exfoliate? What brand do you use? Yep, currently the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub.
  5. What moisturizer do you use? Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control in the morning and the Clearasil Overnight Face Lotion at night.
  6. Do you have freckles? Yep, but bigger freckles, not tiny dots.
  7. Do you use eye cream? Nope.
  8. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes and Yes
  9. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No.
    MAKE-UP
  1. What foundation do you use? Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
  2. How about concealer? Rimmel Match Perfection Adapting Concealer
  3. Do you know your undertone color? Yellow, but it often seems pink because I have a natural flush across my cheeks, it's almost like a mix of both.
  4. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I don't use them, but probably will in the future. They can look great, especially if they are demi-lashes.
  5. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes.
  6. What brand of mascara do you use? L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes.
  7. Sephora or MAC? Neither? I prefer my Ulta.
  8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope.
  9. What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Ecotools brushes and a face brush.
  10. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Of course! Either the ELF Eyelid Primer or Urban Decay Primer Potion.
  11. Primer for the face? Don't use one.
  12. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Matte browns and shimmery champagne colors.
  13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil.
  14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Every once in a while? Estimate: ever 20 times I wear eyeliner, haha.
  15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Too messy. I end up getting powder eyeshadows on my white desk, no need for mineral.
  16. Do you use mineral makeup? I do have a Mineral Foundation from Ulta, but do not use it often, so no not really.
  17. What is your favorite lipstick? Not a fan of lipstick. At all. Maybelling Baby Lips are the closest I get to lipstick.
  18. How about lipgloss? I love Ulta Super Shine lipglosses (Princess and Whisper)
  19. What is your favorite blush to use? This hot pink blush in a palette.
  20. Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No.
  21. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes! The majority of my makeup is drugstore,
  22. Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)? Not really.
  23. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Probably won't happen. I love makeup but don't think it's anything I would want to persume.
  24. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Yes. I spill makeup everywhere, drop things, and get mascara all over my face (don't ask).
  25. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Spider lashes. Ew.
  26. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Matters the day. I usually wear neutral, but have been incorporating more colorful eyeshadows lately.
  27. Which celebrity always has great make up? Don't follow celebrities too often, but I love Ariana Grande's makep.
  28. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara
  29. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yep.
  30. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Not really, but I have a lot of confidence issues. (planning on doing a series of post addressing this)
  31. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I personally love Maybelline.
  32. What do you think of Makeup? I think that makeup can be a very fun hobby, but it is quite easy to become dependent on makeup.
Comment down below with requests for new posts!
 
Hope you are all doing well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment