Review: Voluminous Million Lashes + Project Pan Update

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hey gorgeous girls!
First off, please send me some requests in my email (soblushable@yahoo.com) or leave them down below!
Secondly, I hit pan on one product for my project pan! Go check out my original post for my personal rules:
Original Project Pan Post

I hit pan on a powder included in this Ulta makeup kit in the shade light/medium.

Yes there it is! The coveted silver. This powder is actually really nice for a natural looking finish. It's not the best for keeping you matte all day long or in coverage but it is decent.









Now, for what this post should be about: the review.
I recently picked up the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in 645 Noir Black. This mascara is my favorite mascara I have yet to try though as I have not tried too many, I might not repurchase for a while.

The packaging, in my opinion, is very classy. The gold is slightly reflective and I really love the simple lettering. It is a little bit bulky though.






The wand has plastic bristles. I like the fact that the shape gets smaller at both ends so you don't have to do the weird hand-twisty motion, if you know what I mean.








Now for my super short lashes this does amazing things. My favorite part, is that with one coat I get really great lashes for everyday, but I can build it up more. I found the best way to apply this didn't include an wiggling. Just put it to the base of my lashes and then go straight up. The formula is not too wet, nor too dry and once this mascara is on your lashes it's not too hard, but it does dry completely.


(no mascara on the right, mascara on the left)


It lasts all day long without any smudging or migrating to my lower lash line.
It was around $7 which is a little bit pricey for a drugstore mascara, but all makeup is getting more expensive so it's all good.

Rating:

Product: 5/5
Texture: 5/5
Lasting power: 5/5
Application: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5
Overall: A, this product is amazing on all levels but the packaging is just a bit bulky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment