Everyday "Pop of Color" Eye Tutorial

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey gorgeous girls! I know that when I was first starting out with maeup (and sometimes even now) I had trouble finding the balance between natural and fun. I mean, when can you wear fun makeup if not when in your teens?
This look features some of my favorite eye produ I know the picture quality isn't the best (still working on getting my real camera up and running).So let's get this party started!.
Start off with using a primer. I love Urban Decay Primer Potion and the ELF eyelid primer, but you can use whaever you have.
Start with a shimmer-champagne color all over the lid.


 Add a medium-brown into the crease and a light eyeshadow in the inner corner and highlight.


 Apply a gel blue eyeliner to your upper lash line. Make the line as think or thin as you like.
Add a little bit of the medium brown on your lower lash line.

Add mascara and black eyeliner on the lower waterline.


As you can see, this look is pretty natural, but a little bit more fun than your everyday look.

Products used:
CoverGirl Shimmering Sands Trio
ELF Professional Eyeshadow Brush (lid)
Ecotools angled Crease Brush (crease)
Ecotools Smudge Brush (highlight)
Ecotools Define Bursh (lower lash line)
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Gel/Creasm eyeliner for Blue Eyes(blue eyeliner)
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Noir Black
Ulta Mineral Eyeliner in Black (waterline)


 


 

 


 


I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and followmy blog for more reviews and tutorials coming up!

Disclaimer:
This post is not sponsered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment