Bath and Body Works: Be Enchanted

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Be Enchanted is one of my absolute favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It is quite new, but it smells amazing. I currently own the Fragrance Mist ($12.50) but once my project Pn is over I plan on buying the Eu De Toilette ($29.50) and possibly the Lotion and/or the body butter.
Fragrantice says,
"Be Enchanted blends iced pomegranate, sugared petals and creamy musk to create this fresh, sparkling frosted floral fragrance sweetened with sugared pomegranate and inspired by all that glitters.
Top Notes: citrus, Iced Pomegranate, wildberries, passionfruit. Heart: honeysuckle, floral frosted bouquet, sugared violet, dewfruit, Asian pear. Base: vanilla, musk, sandalwood".
I don't really get as much fruity notes as it says it has. I smell more of a sweet and floray fragrnace. I love Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists as they last a long time, and this one especially smells divine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment