Tag: Beauty Wishlist

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I was reading a few blogs and I saw this tag on MacUp4Ever's blog. http://macup4ever.blogspot.com/2011/08/beauty-wish-list-tag.html
I don't think this tag got around too much but I'm not totally sure, but I thought it was a cool idea so here it is:

    1.What product do you want most from Mac? Painterly Paint Pot 2. What product do you want most from Sephora? Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 3. What product do you want most from Ulta? Tarte Clay Blush 4.What drugstore product do you want the most? NYX Cream Blush 5. What’s the beauty product that you’ve wanted for the longest time? Cream blush 6. What perfume do you want? Taylor Swift Wonderstruck 7. What hair product do you want? A new heat protectant 8. What nail polish do you want? China Glaze Hunger Games Collection: Stone Cold 9. What pair of shoes do you want? None really. I don't follow shoe trends. 10. What do you want the most from this list? Naked 2 palette
I tag anybody that wants to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment