Review: Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic

Monday, February 20, 2012

I had a coupon for $20 off any $20 or more purchase from Vera Bradley, so of course I had to pick up a cosmetic bag. This is the medium cosmetic (there is also a small and large) in the color Ellie Blue. This cosmetic bag retails for $25 and has a really cute quilted deisgn. On all the medium cosmetic, there is a stripe of different pattern down the front where as the small cosmetic has it horizontally.

This cosmetic bag is machine washable and lined on the inside with a clear material that you can just wipe off if any makeup spills or breaks (God forbid).

I haven't actually used this yet as I haven't gone anywhere yet, but I did see just how much makeup I could fit in it. It holds A LOT.






As you can see it fits a whole bunch of makeup. My powder, foundation, cream shadow, tinted moisturizer, two lipgloss, mascara, brow gel, primer, two concealers, two pencil liners, chapstick, highlighter, blush, eyebrow kit, and 4 eyeshadow pallets. I would have included brushes but I just washed them because I had no school today.

The only thing I wish it had was a small pocket on either the outside or the inside for something like bobby pins or something small, but all in all it's a great cosmetic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment