NOTD: OPI's Mod-ern Girl

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So I saw this at the clearance at my Ulta a while back, and (actually forgot I had it until now) so after I painted my nails with it, I did some research. It's actually from a 2008 summer collection, but you might be able to find it if you really love the color. It's a gorgeous coral color that leans more orange, though it depends on the lighting. I remember in Ulta I thought it was more pink, but in my living room it looks like a true coral. Then, in my sister's room (which is painted blue) it looks more orange. It took quite a few coats, but I didn't really mind. I have never tried an OPI nail polish before, and I have to say I LOVE the brush. I didn't care that I had to do 3 coats because of that brush.
 

2 comments:

MissCouture17 said...

That colour looks so cute! Great post and blog!
xx, Kels

www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

So Blushable said...

Thanks sweet girl!
Your blog is absolutely amazing!

Post a Comment